How to Change Licence key Kaspersky 6
How to add a new licence key ?
How to install a new key file:
- open Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 or Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 main application window
- go to the Service tab
- left-click the License Info section
- in the open window click the Activate button
- in the Setup Wizard window select Apply existing license key
- click Next
Note: if the currently used key file for Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 or Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 is still valid, the corresponding warning window will be displayed.
- in the Activation window click the Browse button
- select the folder in which you unpacked the contents of the received archive with the key file/ saved the key file
- double-click the key file
- see the information about the added key file and click Next
- in the last Activation window click Finish
- close the window with the info about the used license keys
- minimize the main window of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 or Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0
Note: the dialog windows in the article are given for Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0. The dialog windows forKaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 product are the same, but for the name of the product.