WiPeer enables sharing files directly among computers, playing multi-player games, chatting, and collaboration over both Wi-Fi and home/office networks. The new Peersonalizer feature of WiPeer allows you to discover whenever your facebook friends, or the friends of your friends, are nearby.
Who needs WiPeer ?- You are visiting your friends and would like to transfer photos of a shared trip from your laptop to theirs. Wouldn't it be great if you could share your files with them directly from one computer to the other?
- You are sitting in a boring lecture. You and your friends all have laptops, but your university has not installed an access point in the lecture room. Wouldn't it be great if you could play a game of Chess or Reversi against them, or even gossip with them about yesterday's football match?
- You are stuck in an airplane for a long flight and you are looking for something to do. If you could only play a game of Chinese checkers with other passengers...
- You have a home network, or even a small office network, and you'd like to share files among your computers without having to set up a dedicated server. There has to be a simple way of doing this.
- You are new in campus and want to make friends quickly. If you have a facebook account, the Peersonalizer feature of WiPeer can help you with that.
NEW: WiPeer is now also available in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian and Italian!
- The fastest file-sharing solution between two computers
- Close-by friends locator allowing you to spot your nearby buddies
- 4 Multi-player games to play with your friends or classmates
Download : 2hotspot.com - 3.01MB (Freeware)
|Version||:||184.108.40.206 Beta 4|
|Title||:||2hotspot 220.127.116.11 Beta 4|
|Filename||:||2hotspot controller beta4 setup.EXE|
|Requirements||:||Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7|
Download: Nir Sofer - 0.04MB (Freeware )
|WirelessNetView is a small utility that runs in the background, and monitor the activity of wireless networks around you.|
For each detected network, WirelessNetView will display the following information: Last Signal Quality, Average Signal Quality, Authentication Algorithm, SSID, Detection Counter, Cipher Algorithm and much more.
In order to start using WirelessNetView, simply run the executable file. After running it, the main window displays the list of all wireless networks detected on your area. The list is automatically updated every 10 seconds, so you can see the changes in networks signal. Also, if new wireless networks are detected, they'll be added to the list.
looking forward your comments !!!